Aloe Vera is a plant that helps preserve image and health. It is known to be a drug for women’s diseases. As such it is also known as Kumari, House Maiden, Rathu Kumari, and Kumarika.
|Botanical Name||Aloe vera|
It is an elongated plant with thorns. The botanical name of the genus Liliaceous is Aloe Indica. It also grows in the Americas, Africa, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
It has been identified as a plant that lasts for many years with a short stem and a flat stem. There is no backbone of the leaves. The leaves are bullish green and have white spots. There are continuing thorns on both sides of the leaves. It blooms during the dry season.
Beauty care in Aloe Vera
This is a valuable plant for our women. That’s why you can see aloe Vera in many homes.It helps to protect women’s beauty in various ways.
- Solution for sunburned skin: it treats sunburned skin. The aloe juice is applied to the skin to provide protection against sunlight. Aloe juice prevents radiation from entering the skin, thus acting as a protective membrane for the skin.
- To maintain moisture: This is particularly popular because it helps to moisturize the skin. Aloe Vera juice is important to maintaining the moisture needed by eliminating dryness of the skin.
- Aloe Vera for scratches, infections, and scars: This product can treat skin infections such as inflammation, blisters, and itchy skin. Also, it has the ability to grow rapidly without epithelium. Therefore, its scalp can heal itself quickly. It also has the ability to remove scars.
- To minimize dandruff: it also has the ability to eliminate dandruff. Using aloe juice as a shampoo. It can also cure head injuries. It is possible to make a slick solution by boiling the tile and adding a little bit of aloe to it. This can be used to treat dandruff before bathing, as well as to cure head injuries. Vitamin E care also helps hair growth. Aloe Vera helps to maintain the PH’s value of the scalp and also helps to maintain the moisture needed for the hair.
- Minimizing ageing: Aloe Vera has antioxidant, vitamin C and E. Therefore, it improves skin colour and minimizes ageing.
Benefits of a habit of drinking aloe juice
Have you ever drank aloe juice? Or have you heard of aloe juice? Aloe Vera is not restricted to beauty. You can reap many benefits now by drinking aloe juice. Drinking these juices, including vitamins A, C, D and E as well as minerals such as folic and niacin, copper, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, sodium and iron gives you the opportunity to get the following benefits.
- Aloe Vera for Gastritis
- To relieve jaundice pain
- For dental health
- To preserve a youthful appearance
- To boost immunity
- To regulate digestion
- To lower cholesterol levels
Solve many of your health problems now
In addition, aloe Vera is used as a remedy for many ailments by the time,
- Eye diseases
- Nutritional deficiency diseases
- Intestinal injury
- To the Aces
- Skin cancer
- Blood cancer
- Diseases caused by menopause
- To heal non-healing wounds
- They use it for Hemorrhoids
How can it prevent cancer?
Polysaccharides and alkaloids in aloe Vera able to replicate the modified DNA molecules in the body. Thus, the differentiated cells return to their original state. Also, it has high immunity. As a result, it can protect the body from frequent infections. As a result, viruses can kill cancer cells. As a result, it reduces the risk of cancer.
How to prevent Acid Bile Disease?
Many people in Sri Lanka use aloe Vera as a medicine to help with the disease. This is an increase in the amount of inert juice. It is reported that the inner membrane around the oesophagus is swollen. This can lead to gastric ulcers. Drinking the jelly-like portion of the aloe Vera can help in recovering.
Various products made of aloe can be seen in the market today. There are shampoos, creams, pharmaceuticals, powders, oils, balms, and many other beverages. There is a high usage rate due to its high natural quality and minimal side effects. In this way, aloe appears to be a divine herb that cures many ailments.