Can you believe it is said that 6500,000 litres of Coconut water is being sold in the US every day? Where in our country does not even a single coconut grow? In the past, grandparents used to break a coconut and drink some water. Some of them are still alive, even after the death of their grandchildren who are addicted to artificial chemicals. Its secret has been discovered in many countries.
coconut water good for you
This is because the cytokines contained in these coconut shells help to prolong puberty, alleviate various complications of ageing, and prolong life.
- Coconut water, recognized by the World Health Organization as a valuable beverage, has the potential to alleviate many internal and external diseases.
- A divine herbal supplement with nutrient and antioxidant properties such as vitamin BCO, iron, calcium potassium magnesium, zinc selenium, iodine, sulfur amino acids, organic acid chemicals, plant hormones.
- It is known as the world’s most natural beverage.
- Frequent drinks in the morning, such as coconut/orange/turmeric, have many divine qualities.
- Potassium is abundant in coconut water.
- It is said to be more potent than bananas, and a cup of coconut water more than a glass of oranges and milk.
- It has been reported that during World War II, this drug was cured by using 50,000 doses of saline.
- used in many local remedies.
- Dehydration in coughs, diarrhea, and diarrhea, which can be more hydrating than drinking water, should be cured. It also helps to eliminate dehydration caused by the overuse of the body.
- Washing your face with coconut water will cure burns. It helps to get rid of acne scars on the skin. Dryness, dryness of the skin, delayed dryness and lightness. The youthful look lasts a long time.
- The head massage of coconut water helps the fungicidal lauric acid to act as a natural conditioner. Fungal spots on the head heal blisters, prevent hair fall and grow blonde hair.
- Containing heart fat, fatty acids, coconut milk, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. plays another important role.
- Blood registers better by regulating cholesterol by providing good service to the circulatory system.
- Coconut water helps to control kidney problems and diabetes.
- Its widespread use eliminates the need for high-intake food, eliminates obesity, and reduces the risk of alcohol poisoning and overdosing problems.
In one study of hypertensive patients, it was found that drinking coconut water lowered the blood pressured by 71%. A chiropractor at the Philippine Chinese Hospital has made a statement expressing appreciation of coconut water with his patients. He said that patients who needed surgery because of kidney stones had a few days of drinking coconut water and could be cured by rupture, spasms, spasms, and medication. In 1999, another study at Yale University in the United States found that coconut milk was associated with sugar cravings.
Coconut water benefits
- The drink contains monolaurin which has the potential to kill the pathogenic bacterial viruses, herpes, HINI, a virulent antiviral virus.
- With its abundance of sodium and potassium and magnesium in the coconut, it can eliminate alcohol fertility and promote sexual activation.
- Coconut water, eye cataracts, glaucoma, and eye diseases also improve the appearance of the eye. Strengthens the muscles and prevents hair loss.
- Pregnant mothers are able to relieve the discomfort, such as vomiting, and keep the baby healthy.
- Coconut measles can relieve coconut blisters.
- Eating too much salt can also help the body to avoid harm.
- It goes beyond fruits to relieve constipation.
- Coconut can also suppress various ailments, such as depression, depression, gastritis, cancer, stomach disease, and pneumonia.
There are several varieties of coconut plant namely dwarf, nasi, orange, golden orange, bull orange, Siam coconut, and De (milk) coconut. Coconut is also classified concerning colour as a blue coconut and red coconut. The nasal, orange and golden orange is used for the preparation of medicines. The central stage of the coconut is commonly referred to as the Kurumba, although in the Southern Province it is called the Weaver or the Kurumba depending on the nature of the coconut. The Vavara is the lower the core. Kurumba is when the core is quite thick.
Kurumba water, orange water is very clean. It is a marvellous creation of nature. It’s a sweet taste. It is also rich in vitamin C. Among these varieties, orange water has a colder quality than weaver water. It will quench your thirst and quench your thirst. A special feature of orange water is its ability to relieve irritating bowels, such as haemorrhage and bloating. According to local doctors, this is the reason for the coldness of the stomach, when the air is full of blood and the blood is shed and the air is purified.
In current Western medicine, it is best to use two or more cranberries to minimize the damage to the kidneys and to protect the human body from the effects of alcohol and cigarette poisoning. The golden-orange colour is golden. When the bull is cut, there is not much red. There is another type of orange called dwarf orange. The water of the blue dwarf, as well as the mossy water, are as good as orange. The Indigenous Medicine Book states that the total body per day requirement of the body is in orange water.
Modern science has not been able to produce any other beverage that has the same quality as water. Therefore, coconut water, turmeric, and orange water are still at the forefront of energy drinks. Even though our countrymen still do not appreciate the coconut water that is broken down today, countries like the US use coconut water, coconut water, and orange water as their main natural energy drink. Foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka find an orange and drink it because we know its value better than their thirst.
Chemical ingredients in 100ml of Kurumba water
• Folk relics — 0.62%
• Glucose — 5.05%
• Chloride — 55%
• Phosphate — Slight
• Solids — 7.68%
• Phosphorus — 0.01%
• Mineral matter — 0.4%
• Calcium — 0.02%
• Metals — 0.05%
In addition to above, nutrients, turmeric and orange water also contain vitamin — A, vitamin — O, pentothenic acid, biotin, riboflavin, folic acid.
🔷 Properties of water in kurumba
• For Body Cooling
• Good for the heart
• It causes hunger
• The stool comes out well
• It burns
• Red, suitable for germs and thirst
• Relaxes and vomits
• For Good quality
• Suitable for sufferers of mouth ulcers, edema, abdominal pain, rashes, fever, eye ailments, ulcers, and diabetes
🔶 Properties of kurumba kernels
Good for the heart and cleanses the pith. Salt is delicious. Good for the bat. Good for general flu. Cleanses the blood. The curry lamb is also a light snack. Thinks constipation. Facilitates digestion.
🔷 Properties of mature kurumba kernels
Thirst prevents hunger. There will be strength. Oil is abundant. It is difficult to digest.
⭕ It should be noted
Cold hooves should not be given to those who are hungry and unable to digest.